Sunday 12 May 2013

Flowers blooming, exam time looming

Good day,

I have been late again, or early, depending on your own expectancy  of posting my experiences in Denmark in the blog. My apologies or your welcome.

Lately its been May, if any of you have noticed, which means several things, first of all being that apparently we have already crushed 1/3 of 2013. Go human race!! Just smashing stuff all round. Also rugby season has recommenced here in the Mark. FRK (Frederiksberg rugby klub) is looking to win a spot into the Danish cup final, so all your well wishes are most welcome.

In any case I have been both busy and idle these past few weeks, so while living a dichotomy of action man/chess Grand master, i have been able to attain most of the photographic evidence from the former story arc. This will allow for a collage of my current life looking exciting, which will be great to reflect upon, to bear witness to myself just dominating, while my failures go unrecorded, which means, "If I failed but there is no one there to testify, did it really happen at all?"


The winners write history, and since I'm both a fan and participant of winning and history I will go ahead and do that right here.
What follows are pictures from our Kollegiums first annual Olympiad. Of which my Kitchen, the grand and preeminent 16.2, took out in superlative fashion.
Hot Dog crew killing it!! Beast, Pimp, La Flama Blanca, Rambo and Merlin the wizard (from L to R)
Then there is also a dress up fastelavn fest pictures, a wonderful adventure through Tivoli and some rugby from this past weekend. Enjoy you rambunctious, flibbertigibbets.
Me Tarzan, You Jane.


The magic of HC Anderson






NOT a spear tackle...


Have a top flight run into exams everybody.

Kind thoughts,


No comments:

Post a Comment