Tuesday 18 June 2013

Antepenultimate post, from an indeterminate host

Heeeeeey,

So its been a while, and thats for several reasons. But I dont need to explain myself to you, you bunch of curious Georges, snooping around deviously among my recorded memories. Such vicarious experience zombies, feeding off the delicious, sweet cerebral cortex nectar of my fondest exchange experiences to satiate yourselves. Except if its you mum, then Hi, I'm fine, and will be home for you to cook for me soon. Probs would like to eat burgers as soon as Im home.
Pictured: the luxury of choice.
So its smack bang in the middle of exam period. Well it was, and now it is only 6 days until my last exam. So perhaps smack bang in the middle of near the almost end of my exam period. Much more descriptive. Exams are going well, thank you for telepathically asking in the future, well after this was written. You poverty mind-time traveller
Like this Dalek, except your abilities are basically worse in all ways imaginable.
Had a monster month or so since my last post. Filled with things such as Distortion, parties, Hamburg, rugby, sun tanning (lol), exams of course, and experiencing the lovely Danish summer. 
Illustrations will follow, for those of you looking to make a collage from my life in Denmark.
Then next post will likely be from back in Australia, so Me, if I'm reading this, right now the air is warm, the chocolate delicious, the girls pretty and my finger hurts from typing at a weird angle.
Sunburnnnn



cheeky 1st klasse tog

not bad hamburg


Bon voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment