Saturday 22 June 2013

Arbitrary awards on things the Danes do best.. soon

I just figured people would like to know some of the things which won awards in my heart during my stay here. The ceremony will be called The Plasma Show and the host will be a very special guest, who takes up a big piece of my heart, the left ventricle!

I am pumped to have him attend.
The awards will be under inconsequential categories, completely made up and hold little, to no objective weight. An example being, the best cooking agent, which the award goes to:
økologisk hvidløg smør: Virkelig lækker!
Srs, the best butter ever, slather it on bread and that's a two step way of having garlic bread. boom!
Other awards to follow..

Until then, here is me in an uninteresting never before released picture
No, you will not get back those 2 seconds of your life.  Suffer in your jocks, as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment